HOW CAN I START MY NEW BUSINESS?
1. Test the market first - 10% of startups fail because of product or technology failure, 90% of startups fail because of an inability to find customers and a market
2. Hire your business mentor - save your time and money
3. Start alone or decide your business partners
4. Master time management - spend enough time in the market, be realistic how fast you can learn
5. Be consistent until you have a breakthrough
6. Optimize your performance
7. Find the painkillers solve an obvious need.
8. Packaging & Pricing your product or service
9. Use Digital Marketing for your promotion
KEY QUESTIONS TO THINK ABOUT BEFORE YOU LAUNCH YOUR NEW PRODUCT OR SERVICE?
1. Who is the target audience?
2. What specific need of these target customers will your product/service satisfy?
3. Which specific benefits should the new product/service have?
4. Why you? Is your personal brand strong in this field?
5. How will you market and sell your new product/service?
6. How to manage costs, pricing strategy, CAC?
7. When is the best time for launching and with what monetization strategy?
8. How should you respond to similar competitive products/services?
9. How should your company organize lead generation and marketing funnel?
10. How will you use data-driven marketing?
WHAT ARE CORE MENTOR COMPETENCIES?
A. Setting the Foundation
1. Meeting Ethical Guidelines and Professional Standards
2. Establishing the Mentoring Agreement
B. Co-creating the Relationship
3. Establishing Trust and Intimacy with the Client
C. Communicating Effectively
4. Active Listening
5. Powerful Questioning
6. Direct Communication
D. Facilitating Learning and Results
7. Creating Awareness
8. Designing Actions
9. Planning and Goal Setting
10. Managing Progress and Accountability
TOP 7 REASONS TO HIRE A PERSONAL BRANDING TRAINER
1. When defining your personal brand it’s a lot easier if you have someone who can act as a facilitator for your thoughts and development
2. Having a personal trainer saves your time and gets you faster results
3. Having a personal trainer saves your money
4. Personal branding trainer will structure your work and produce your marketing strategy
5. Having a personal trainer saves your stress, pain, and frustration
6. Having a personal trainer gives you ideas you never thought of
7. Having a trainer gives you a stronger sense of belief and self-confidence
WHAT ARE BENEFITS OF PERSONAL BRANDING?
1. Increases your earning potential
2. Adds perceived value to what you are doing
3. Attract the right people/opportunities
4. Increases your influence
5. Build rapport with your clients
6. Create a personal brand story that will give you credibility
7. Focus on your passion and strengths
8. Showcase your specialty
9. Connection to your ideal target audience
10. Distinguish between your competitors
11. Develop the skills to communicate your brand message across all platforms